COVID-19 Protocols for ISN Events
These protocols were developed in conjunction with the Grand Traverse Conservation District, ISN's fiduciary. They are subject to change as orders and guidelines are changed via the State of Michigan.
- Indoor events are currently prohibited except where no more than 10 persons from no more than 2 households are gathered.
- Outdoor events:
- Events are capped at 25 people, including staff members.
- Social distancing of 6 feet (or greater) must be observed as much as possible.
- Face masks:
- All persons participating in gatherings are required to wear a face mask (the only exception may be Baby's Breath Workbees where volunteers are very far apart).
- Anyone refusing to wear a face mask can be denied entry to an event.
- Staff may not assume that someone who attends the event without a face mask falls within one of the exceptions, including those individuals who cannot medically tolerate a mask.
- Contact tracing:
- Name and phone numbers will be collected from all event attendees. This information will be kept on file and used to notify MDHHS or the local health department in case of COVID-19 exposure.
ISN protocols updated: 2/9/2021