COVID-19 Protocols for ISN Events
These protocols were developed in conjunction with the Grand Traverse Conservation District, ISN's fiduciary. They are subject to change as orders and guidelines are changed via the State of Michigan.
- Outdoor events:
- Events are capped at a number dependent on the area of the event/work location. This number may vary and is allowed to change, determined by staff members.
- Social distancing of 6 feet (or greater) must be observed as much as possible and masks are required when in close proximity to others.
- Indoor events:
- No more than 25 people (staff/volunteers/program participants) can occupy an indoor space. A COVID waiver must be signed and a health screening must be completed. Masks are required.
- Face masks:
- All persons participating in gatherings are required to wear a face mask (the only exception may be Baby's Breath Workbees where volunteers are very far apart).
- Anyone refusing to wear a face mask can be denied entry to an event.
- Staff may not assume that someone who attends the event without a face mask falls within one of the exceptions, including those individuals who cannot medically tolerate a mask.
- Contact tracing:
- Name and phone numbers will be collected from all event attendees. This information will be kept on file and used to notify MDHHS or the local health department in case of COVID-19 exposure.
ISN protocols updated: 3/25/2021